YEE-HAW, I found some black powder locally

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patocazador

Reaction score
Well, sort of local. One place is 35 miles away and the other is 70 but the farther one is on the way to Tallahassee where my kids live.
I scored 2 cans of GOEX 2FG and one can of 3FG for $66 ($22 ea). Not cheap but lots cheaper than buying it online plus I didn't have to buy 5 to 25 lbs. at a time. The other place has it too but want $25.95/can.

:cheers:  :cheers: 

You got a good price. I pay $25.00 a pound up here and I have to drive about 70 miles round trip. 
 Things we do to keep shooting  :slaps: 

Ray........... :thumbs up:

Well, you guys have to add in sales tax, and your gas.

I just bought 4lbs of Goex Olde Enysford from Grafs for $106 delivered. A lot easier than what you guys are doing.

$66 isnt bad for local. I pay $25 per can locally and dont complain anymore. Its better than the 2 hour drive to Springs lol.

Muley said:
Well, you guys have to add in sales tax, and your gas.

I just bought 4lbs of Goex Olde Enysford from Grafs for $106 delivered. A lot easier than what you guys are doing.
Not really. Sales tax was $4.29 and it's right on the way. We were going to my grandson's first birthday party. I go that way at least 8 times a year and my kids come down every few weeks so they can pick it up for me, if necessary.
That's over $3 cheaper per can than what you paid but Olde Eynsford is usually more expensive than plain GOEX so it might be a wash.

Guys means anybody. It was on your way. What if it wasn't? Mine was cheaper than what Ray has to pay.

Online really is a savings if you can buy in higher quantities. $15lb, and free Hazmat and shipping.

Back