You all behave while im away!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
well guys, its time to say goodbye. We are all leaving for denver tomorrow afternoon and staying the night and catching a plane to Florida and on sunday, we'll be jumping onto a ship for a week of vacation. Ive never done this before so it will be pretty exciting. Belize, Grand cayman islands, Cozumel, and one other island i forget the name of are some of the places we'll get to visit. Mayun Ruins are a couple interesting places we will visit as well. I believe these are located near Belize. Also plan on doing some kayaking in the Cayman islands as well. Its been a long time since i've kayaked, and that is something i really enjoy doing.

When i do get back, I will start shooting blackhorn209 and see how i like it in the Accura. Kind of sucks having to leave on a trip when i have new toys to play with :lol:

We'll be back March 1st.

So You all take care and be safe and have fun with those muzzleloaders. For those of you that are cold where you live, i will take some warm weather pictures for you all :p

I've never gone 11 days without pulling the trigger on my muzzleloader, i dont know how i am going to handle it :? Another issue tomorrow morning is taking my big fat dog to the vet so they can take care of him while we are away. Thats going to be real tough on me as ive never left him alone like this before. For the past 2 days he's shown that he knows something is up and has been staying close to me and has been laying all over me through out the days. Damn, thats going to be the hardest part of the trip.... leaving him.

Moderators, Please take care of the forum while i am away! I really do appreciate everyones help on here!

:D :) 8)

FG,

Have a great time and don't worry about the forum :!: :!: We'll all keep a watchfull eye out for any problems :cheers:
Take some great pics and post them for all of us to see. Then I'll eat my heart out, it's about 15/20 degrees here this morning. :( :cry:
ONCE AGAIN, HAVE A GREAT TIME AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE POUCH. HE'LL LOVE YOU JUST AS MUCH OR MORE WHEN HE SEES YOU AGAIN :!: :!: :!:

I hope it is not to late to say good bye and hope you have a great time and relax. See you when you return.

Have a good time FG! Sucks having to put your dog in the kennel, been there done that, but never for that long. We are lucky tho, my wife works at a vet clinic, so our lodging is free.

just dropped rocky off. that was pretty hard, especially when he just drooped his head and looked at me with those big brown puppy dog eyes. i took all his bedded and some toys for him though, so that should give him some comfort.

Heading out to denver soon guys. Take care and have fun shooting!

back in florida guys! cruise was awesome. will post pictures and some movies when i get back home tomorrow.

FrontierGander said:
back in florida guys! cruise was awesome. will post pictures and some movies when i get back home tomorrow.
Glad you had a great time.

:D :) 8) ;)

Glag to hear that all went well :!: :!: Get them pics up when you can :!: Like to see someplace warm :cheers: :!: :cheers: :!: :cheers:

Back