You wont believe this

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frontier gander

Reaction score
I cant even believe i did this. I gave up my custom made possibles bag for a .50cal CVA Blazer :lol: My first muzzy was a .45 blazer and so when i saw this, it brought back memories. Looks to be in fair shape, not rust or pitting in the bore so thats always a good thing. Its getting shipped out tomorrow so we will see how she looks when she gets here. Its going to only get light loads of APP with a Powerbelt.

Crazy aint i? :lol:

Honestly, I cant see what's wrong with the trade.There is something about your first ( type anyway).I've shot deer with quite a few rifles , but my first 2 went down to a lever action .30-30 and that type will always hold a soft spot for me.I say " Good trade".If i remember correctly, wasn't the bBlazer the first production ( modern ) inline? I seem to recall seeing them a few years prior to the Knight series.

it probably was cva's first inline. I know the one i had was made back in 1987, we'll see what the build date is on this one.

Latest posts

Back