Your favorite Movie Scene?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Revenant gets no votes?

Great movie but... Leo free pouring powder feom his flask and then spitting shot down the bore without wadding or priming and arrows flying out of nowhere in the opening fight scene along with the scene with the bear, closing the open and empty frizzen and the gun firing. It eats at my authenticity meter!

I did like the historical reference to John Coulter at the start, running back into camp naked. Though the real one obviously didn't have arrows hanging out of him and wasn't being chased by Arikara.

Great movie but... Leo free pouring powder feom his flask and then spitting shot down the bore without wadding or priming and arrows flying out of nowhere in the opening fight scene along with the scene with the bear, closing the open and empty frizzen and the gun firing. It eats at my authenticity meter!

I did like the historical reference to John Coulter at the start, running back into camp naked. Though the real one obviously didn't have arrows hanging out of him and wasn't being chased by Arikara.
Aww, cut ‘em some slack on the technicalities. My main gripe is that they changed his motivation which was to get his rifle back from Fitzgerald.

Not a movie but does anybody remember this show? I liked the truck and guess what else....

It was an entertaining for sure...
Markie Post is another who's passed recently. Last roles were on Chicago PD I believe. Was also great on Nightcourt
I liked Nightcourt. Always like Dan, Harry, and Bull.

I don't know how to post it either but I have 2:
1. In Jerimiah Johnson when he met Bear Claw (Will Geer) and he said "I'm", and Bear Claw interupted him and responded "I know who you are. You're the same dumb pilgrim I've been hearin for20 days and smellin for 3!"
2. Josey Wales said to the indian "That's just the way it is. Whenever I get to liken someone they don't stick around long." The indian replied "I noticed that when you get to disliken someone they don't stick around long either."

Last edited:
I don't know how to post it either but I have 2:
1. In Jerimiah Johnson when he met Bear Claw (Will Geer) and he said "I'm", and Bear Claw interupted him and responded "I know who you are. You're the same pilgrim I've been hearin for 7 days and smellin for 3!"
2. Josey Wales said to the indian "That's just the way it is. Whenever I get to liken someone they don't stick around long." The indian replied "I noticed that when you get to disliken someone they don't stick around long either."

Back