"Yesterday."

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wonderful movie, "Yesterday" on Netflix. A young singer/musician is riding his bicycle at night and the entire world is goes blackout. He hits a bus in the darkness and wakes up in a hospital in a world that never heard of the Beatles. He begins singing the tunes and becomes an overnight sensation.

Powerful, warm and enjoyable. What world would be like without, "Hold Your Hand, Yesterday," and others?

The powerful impact the Beatles made on our lives! Get your family together, get some popcorn and settle in. Bring young friends who may never heard about the Beatles. And others remember when they heard the Beatle.

I was sitting in a sports car roadster, bright sunny day and the first song I heard about the Beatles "I want to hold your hand" came through through my radio. I was blown away!

Do you realize the Beatles broke up 50 YEARS ago? They were together only TEN years! 1960-1970. You owe it to yourself to see this movie.

At first we didn't like the character, Joe Mailk, but he really grows on you. The power of the songs brought tears to our eyes. See it!

Not a huge Beatles fan, but the trailer definitely piqued my interest.

My longtime disdain for the Beatles comes from being subjected to about 20,000 repetitions of Beatles songs while growing up with “classic rock” radio. I was always hoping for something a little “harder.” 🤘😎

In the 70s and 80s in Minneapolis/St. Paul, you either got your rock ‘n roll on “KQ92,” or you didn’t get it, at all! 😂

https://www.92kqrs.com/

Not a huge Beatles fan, but the trailer definitely piqued my interest.

My longtime disdain for the Beatles comes from being subjected to about 20,000 repetitions of Beatles songs while growing up with “classic rock” radio. I was always hoping for something a little “harder.” 🤘😎

In the 70s and 80s in Minneapolis/St. Paul, you either got your rock ‘n roll on “KQ92,” or you didn’t get it, at all! 😂

https://www.92kqrs.com/
KOMA Oklahoma City! My head does ache for a smattering of those performances now so I will check it out.

Latest posts

Back