Howdy All... From Colorado

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walkafire

Reaction score
Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone out there....

Name is Doug, I hail from Colorado and have decided to start the early Elk Season with a Muzzleloader.
I worked 35 yrs with the City of Boulder as a Supervisor of Safety and Operations, was a HAZMAT Tech also. That all ended on July 1, 2014 when I retired! WooooHooooo.... I have worked as a Chief Range Officer in a nearby Gun Range, that was lots of fun and yet took up lots of my time. I was teaching a Concealed Carry Class every Tuesday and Wednesday.. so I decided to be "really" retire ha ha...
Now all I have is the Honey-do lists (grrrrrrrr). I am 56, all male, also love my ATV trail riding... Is there enough time in the day?
I am married to a beautiful woman, and have 3 kids (21, 20, 18)... 2 are still at home... but my size 14 boot is ready to kick 'em.
I am trying to building a house in the mountains.... talk about taking time! I will get there and its about 3/4 mile from Pike National Forrest... Nice hunting and fishing!

That's all for now....

WALK

Welcome to the Forum! :yeah: Great to have you here.

You will find that the Muzzleloading sport is quite addicting, more so that any other discipline (at least it is for me).

8)

WELCOME ABOARD :!: :!: I think your going to like being here. :think:

Ray........... :yeah:

Back