Allen inline build

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, with scope just like the pic. the light plastic stock helps a lot. I think tapered barrel .32 should finish right around 6# too. I was surprised myself how light it finished. the .32's are pretty much squirrelers, with a conical in the faster twists, I could get maybe 2" groups on a real good day to 100 yards, and I never had much confidence for knockdown, especially past 50 for anything bigger than a groundhog. great for squirrel with a patched ball and light load. But I wanted something for fox/coyote, maybe see how much range I can do. try to paper patch something ~200 grn and see if it will shoot 300... If not I may try this again with a 1-18/1-20 twist .45 and splatter things with big conicals :D All this new long range talk now I want to try it. Been a while since I tried, and that was all centerfire. My home ranges only go to 300. I have to travel some for longer.

Squeeze said:
yep, with scope just like the pic. the light plastic stock helps a lot. I think tapered barrel .32 should finish right around 6# too. I was surprised myself how light it finished. the .32's are pretty much squirrelers, with a conical in the faster twists, I could get maybe 2" groups on a real good day to 100 yards, and I never had much confidence for knockdown, especially past 50 for anything bigger than a groundhog. great for squirrel with a patched ball and light load. But I wanted something for fox/coyote, maybe see how much range I can do. try to paper patch something ~200 grn and see if it will shoot 300... If not I may try this again with a 1-18/1-20 twist .45 and splatter things with big conicals :D All this new long range talk now I want to try it. Been a while since I tried, and that was all centerfire. My home ranges only go to 300. I have to travel some for longer.

Cool. A Tree Rat/Wabbit rifle, and just something to have fun with at the range (AKA Cheap to shoot) is why I am interested in the .32. Was thinking just PRB and some Pyro or Black. :D

The gun looks great Squeeze! Hopefully, the weather will break soon. Can't wait to see the results!

Squeeze, what model trigger is that? It looks like the Sportsman (Enfield, Springfield, etc.).

Well, it looks like a good choice. I'm thinking about a project like this in the future. Had a chance at a .36 LK-93 a few years ago at a gun show and passed it up....biggest blunder ever! :d'oh!:

Very cool Squeeze! Looking awesome, can't wait to see how she shoots.

Aquastang said:
Had a chance at a .36 LK-93 a few years ago at a gun show and passed it up....biggest blunder ever! :d'oh!:

Man, I didn't even know they ever offered that gun in .36. Was it factory?
Either way, I guess :d'oh!: is right!

Yep, factory. I was intent on a search for another gun that day and passed. Kind of like that old car you wished you had bought when the price was right, but for some reason didn't pull the trigger. Worst of all, I didn't even get the guy's card, so the next week when I realized what a bonehead mistake I had made, I couldn't even get in contact with him. I keeping going back to each gun show at that venue, but alas, no luck . There it is, my depressing story for all to see.

Latest posts

Back