Awesome looking bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meaning what?
I went on Alco's site & read the FAQ page & everything about how their bullets are made. I had read all that stuff 3 yrs ago when I first heard of them.
I saw nothing about them being a " bonded core " bullet. I read that the cores are swaged which means they are pressed into form, then I believe they are pressed into their jackets, then the base & meplat are put on. So, I think that they are outstanding target bullets, but they will grenade on game like the Parkers do.

IIRC it might have been ALCO that made Pittmans early on. Kyle said the guy screwed him and was selling his bullets. Used Kyles dies or whatever and sold bullets on the side. Then when Kyle wanted his stuff back there was some other issue.

Not 100% sure if it was ALCO but anyone on Hanks can ask Kyle if its the same guy.

IIRC it might have been ALCO that made Pittmans early on. Kyle said the guy screwed him and was selling his bullets. Used Kyles dies or whatever and sold bullets on the side. Then when Kyle wanted his stuff back there was some other issue.

Not 100% sure if it was ALCO but anyone on Hanks can ask Kyle if its the same guy.
Great idea, I'd find that interesting to learn myself.

Back