Bears...man they are crafty!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcchartboy

Reaction score
Saw this elsewhere and thought I would share...

LongLakeBear2005_3.jpg

LongLakeBear2005_4.jpg

LongLakeBear2005_5.jpg

Amazing Jeff!

Lil recent bear story of mine. Yesterday I was up at my Camp in Northern PA doing some handun shootin with my S&W 38 & Browning 9 HP. My Buddy & I probably shot over 300-400 rounds between us over a few hours, were talking & makin plenty of noise. We were about ready to quit and about 25 yards from targets here comes an approx. 300 lb Black Bear just walkin along! Came within 15 yards of us and just keep on calmly walkin along. Unbelievable that all that shootin didnt have all Bears etc. scared off mountain. I think I've been way too quit when I bear hunt! :lol:

Loggy that bear probably approached from your wind side and knew who it was and felt safe!

Likely Pete but amazin with all the shooting we were doing! Saw bear with minute of firing my 38. Also saw a yote in headlites while driving off mountain. It was a good day in the mountains! :D

Probably that old bear was watching you guys shoot and felt confident that he was safe ! ahahahahaaha :shock: :D

Back