Blast From The Past, What Will 2016 Bring?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busta,
Wrong again, I started muzzleloading in 1987 roughly.

The point of the conversation is bullets shot with sabots are safer in the case of operator error then bullets shot bore size. I would think you would understand that and why but maybe you don't.

And if you wanna trash talk that's fine, just get your stories straight.

And learn the history on PowerBelts before you talk about Full Bore. Powerbelts are designed to were the bullet is under sized not bore size, and the skirt is over sized to engrave the bore. The actual bullet does not engrave the rifling going down the bore the skirt does. When the bullet is fired, the bullet will obturate and engrave the rifling going out of the barrel.

Grouse said:
Busta,

The point of the conversation is bullets shot with sabots are safer in the case of operator error then bullets shot bore size. I would think you would understand that and why but maybe you don't.

I suggest you go back and read the title of this thread. If you want to stink one up with your BS, go start your own.

Busta said:
Grouse said:
Busta,

I suggest you go back and read the title of this thread. If you want to stink one up with your BS, go start your own.

You stunk up your own thread, I didn't see anyone behave like you. Next time you need educated maybe try a PM.

fivebull said:
good deal , Busta, I thought I was only one

Actually many of us get tired of the endless soap operas Grouse is fond of creating. Recently banned from one forum he now turns to this one to cause trouble. I honestly wonder if he talks to people in person like he writes on the forums. Like asking fivebull if he was new to muzzleloading, just too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back