Blessed

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HC

Reaction score
At 78 yrs old and still being able to walk to the tree stand and climb up 22 feet to the lockon stand and hunt all day, I am truly blessed. I was able to harvest this nice buck as the sun was starting to set.

Attachments

• FullSizeR 6.jpeg
    FullSizeR 6.jpeg
    258 KB · Views: 1
At 78 yrs old and still being able to walk to the tree stand and climb up 22 feet to the lockon stand and hunt all day, I am truly blessed. I was able to harvest this nice buck as the sun was starting to set.
My Father in Law is 79 and would give anything to be in your shoes. Congratulations on the health and the buck! :lewis:

I’m 77 and still climbing with my two Summits. i use deer season as a goal to prepare for. I take fairly long and always brisk daily walks and about five times a week do a thirty workout involving stretching and multiple repetitions with light weights.

HC the guy in the pic with the great buck looks 58 not 78, you sure you got that age right? Lol. Congratulations, you and DeerlessBob are 2 true inspirations that us younger bucks admire and want to be as good as you guys in the future years to come. What are your secrets of staying nimble an aging gracefully? Shorty

God bless you. I’m 72 and still going too. It takes me longer to do it but won’t stop. Now it takes me 45 minutes to get to my stand when it used to take 20 minutes but at least I can still hunt. Dragging them out is another story that’s why I don’t hunt alone anymore

Congrats on a beautiful 6 pointer (maybe I see #7) but makes no difference. Pretty 8’s are fairly common but you really don’t see that many pretty 6’s and you sir are an inspiration. Keep it up!!

Back