Calcutta Lures

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
Just picked-up a pack of the 5 inchers yesterday at my bait & tackle Shop. I started using them last year and they are a good striper lure.

They almost look better than the real thing! :lol: :lol:

Anyone else use any of the Calcutta stuff?

d27cb10b.jpg

Loggy they look like a Wild eye storm shad, I use the 6 inchers and they are real good for stripers. I have never seen the calcuttas before. Next time you go by that shop I would like a packet of those, I would reimburse you for cost and shipping of course. Do they have any bigger then 5 inch? Rman

Rman, I will check when down 6/1 for our striper opener. I will get you a pack of 5" or larger 6" if they havem. Our ave size of Lower Susky Stripers run in the 20-30 inch range so alot of his baits arent the big stuff.

The Flashfoils go up to 6".

Found this on the Web:

"For fisherman from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean, from the Gulf Coast to the Great Lakes, the Calcutta FlashFoil Swim Shad is the most innovative NEW bait to be seeen in North America! New Calcutta Flashfoil Swim Shads feature Holographic Flash Foil, Holographic Live Eye, Frequency Tuned Vibrations, Tru-Balanced Weight Distribution, VMC Needle Point Chrome Hooks and Superior Quality. The 4 inch are packed 5 each. The 5 and 6 inch are packed 4 each. Ready to fish!"

Man, they sound that great i am ready to hit one!!! :lol: :lol:

Loggy If you want I can send you a pack of the 6 inch Storm Shads I use.

:D Sounds like a good trade to me! I will PM you my address & you do same.

Latest posts

Back