Hornady Bore Driver ELDX 340 Gr

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 packs of these arriving today. I'm wondering if the ram rod tip that comes with the ELR would work with the ELD-X? I have a couple of those.

I've been using Hornady products for well over 50 years and most have been very good. The only issue I ever had was trying to get SSTs to shoot well. These look pretty good but I'm waiting to see how they shoot.
My latest bullet trial was with Federal BOR Locks in 350 gr and man did they shoot great from my 700ML

I've been using Hornady products for well over 50 years and most have been very good. The only issue I ever had was trying to get SSTs to shoot well. These look pretty good but I'm waiting to see how they shoot.
My latest bullet trial was with Federal BOR Locks in 350 gr and man did they shoot great from my 700ML
I like to hear that about the BOR Locks, I just received some and weather permitting (it's just to hot to play outside) I'm testing them this weekend.

(it's just to hot to play outside)
Funny you mention this. I hit the club early yesterday thinking I could beat the heat. Had the Patriot. When I got to the range, which sits down in a valley, the van's thermometer registered 94 degrees. At 8:20 AM. Had to wait until 9 to begin shooting [range rule] so I came back home. My home weather station registered 104 at 4:40 in the afternoon. It was too hot to sit and read a book! Its better temp-wise here today. t sure would be nice if all this frigging heat and excess rain would go bother Russia or North Korea.

Back