Jitterbug

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
How have you fared with this storm stuff? Its still snowing here and by the looks of the radar I won't be able to get started with snow blowing for a couple more hours. I haven't measured anything since clearing yesterday morning during the lull and had 5.5 then, but there's a lot of snow since then. I know you're out near the flat land and have been curious what the wind did with the snow since it was so dry. I have some impressive drifts here and I never get drifts here in town.

Still snowing lightly, but I think it’s largely past us.

“Official“ report is only 5-8 inches, but I’ve got a couple feet that settled into my driveway! 😂

We have a pretty good arbor vitae hedge, and it stops the snow, “right now.” It all ends up on the driveway, because this city kid didn’t have a good understanding of how snow moves/drifts.

The good news is that it’s super light and fluffy… and the Kubota tractor w/50” blower is ready to go! Two passes with the tractor, and it’s opened up enough to easily drive! 🤠

I just finished my 4 drives and sidewalks. A little over 2 hours. From 5 yesterday afternoon until about 8:30 this morning I taped an additional 8 ". 13.5 total it looks like. Here. Got fluff floating around yet but the sun is peeking out more than it's hidden so......

Seen lots of posts of "not much" to over 20". We don't have any real wind to speak of now, but I'm in town and that can mean a lot.

How have you fared with this storm stuff? Its still snowing here and by the looks of the radar I won't be able to get started with snow blowing for a couple more hours. I haven't measured anything since clearing yesterday morning during the lull and had 5.5 then, but there's a lot of snow since then. I know you're out near the flat land and have been curious what the wind did with the snow since it was so dry. I have some impressive drifts here and I never get drifts here in town.
What snow, it's 76 here.

Latest posts

Back