knight 50 cal help

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darbonne

Reaction score
I was recently given a knight 50 cal disc muzzle loader. The gun is approximately 15 years old I can't find what model it is. I am in process of trying to clean it up. On all tutorials it says on upper left hand side is a pin you pull out to release bolt. This one has a allen screw. I unscrewed this but still unable to pull bolt out. What am i doing wrong? I am a very dumb newby!!!!!!

I have one with a screw in it also. I just lift the bolt and it will fall out. Has to be with the trigger or safety. Just give it a few minutes and someone will chime in. Your in the right place. Just be patient.

Not knowing for sure which Knight you might have... but if it is an older bolt action there is an Allen screw on the Left side of the receiver that you do have loosen to remove the bolt. I would suggest just completely removing the screw. Open the bolt and them pull back on the bolt handle.

Thank you. I "wiggled" the trigger and it came out. Now back to cleaning process. Again, thank you

Latest posts

Back