Knight rifles

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have put a rifle in my cart at the knight site, and ordered some .52 caliber sabots and a .52 brush, but most of the cost is the vision freedom for 199.99$. The other day they wanted 30something dollars for shipping. I ran out of time the other day so I was gonna order it today, and the bill was 435.??$. So I looked it up. The shipping had changed in a couple days to 180.00$, I hadn’t changed a thing in my cart? Anybody know why that would be the case. I tried calling but they say call volume is too high to answer the phone. They said to email, and I’m having trouble with my email now, so I can’t do that!
it shows me $45 shipping to 24609 .

i don't see a .52 option for the vision , only .50 cal , but you said you got .52 cal sabots and brush ...... ?

Yea I bought a mountaineer in .52 back in December and since I was going to buy a gun thought I would get a couple other things!

Something UPS did not long ago was change all their rules for shipping firearms. We used to be able to ship a rifle, bullets and some accessories in one box. That is no longer allowed. We were forced to get additional accounts. A rifle has to ship on one account, and only rifles are allowed. Any item that is a rifle "part" like a scope mount must ship on another account. An item that is not firearm related, say a T shirt must ship on another account. We have 3 accounts now which means more shipping costs and wasted packaging. Maybe Fedex is doing similar crap to their customers.

Blackpowder weapons are NOT regulated as "firearms" under federal law, so the UPS policy change shouldn't have any effect on shipping BP arms...

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firear...arms-ammunition-gun-control-act-definitions-0
versus...

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firear... (including a starter,Any destructive device.

yep. i just received as knight mountaineer last week thru fed ex. shipped on a monday, received on wednesday. advance email said a signature was required, but the guy just left it on my porch. easy peasy pumpkin easy.

i've had that happen to me a few times (never ordered from knight yet) on significant orders i paid a few bucks extra for the sig .
one time a big box was left laying against the mail box post across the road !

Back