Mueller 3 x 9 x 40

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RandyWakeman said:
Is a lot better than I expected.

Good to hear Randy.. I was weary of buying one! Cant wait to hear the FULL report!

JJ

Told yah guys so.

the mueller scopes are a great scope for the money. be looking for there new japanese line soon some great new things comming from Rich and crew

can't wait to see your reveiw. I have been looking at them for a while.

Yep Jon,

Your input was the reason I asked the question in the first place...

Sounds like you might be onto something!

Doohan said:
Yep Jon,

Your input was the reason I asked the question in the first place...

Sounds like you might be onto something!

YA.... I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO BUY ONE THIS YEAR. :roll:

It follows the rules of basic communciation in that it conveys the idea clearly, much more then I can say for alot of the other posts I have read. :roll:

The Mueller 3 x 9 x 40 is an excellent scope, in every possible way that I can grade a scope.

Has anyone actually used this specific scope, and found otherwise :?:

Rifleman said:
Garbage :lol:

Enough about you, let's talk about scopes.

Rifleman's technical reporting abilities have diminished a bit. It seems your charisma bypass operation was successful. 8)

Rifleman said:
spelling bee champ?

Actually, I was. :shock:

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your pies.

After you have devoured them, naturally.

Junk is his review. I guess if he ever shot one and actually used it i might belive that statement.

Remind me to call rich at mueller and give him your full report :roll:

Easy Chris, just havin a little fun with Randy, you stick around and you will get a better feel on whats goin on. Randy knows that I am a die hard Leupold man which he thinks is a reflection on my lower intellect,lol. However if you guys like the Mueller, great. I looked one over like I said before and since I am not made of money or get companys to send me stuff for review, it did not look like something I was willing to spend my money on just to be disappointed. I have owned lots of scopes some high dollar, and I do not like to speculate with my hard earned money.

Back