Unable to Fully Reinstall Bolt of MAGBOLT 150

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davisoki

Reaction score
I am new to muzzleloading. My brother generously gave me a used Magbolt 150 last fall, after I tried it out for the season. I missed one deer last muzzleloader season, but hope to do better this season. My brother is out of contact for the time being, so seeking help form others. I have familiarized myself with my Magbolt 150 muzzleloader and have cleaned it thoroughly. I have removed and reinstalled the bolt a few times with no problem, but now I am unable to get the bolt back in fully. I did pull the trigger during the cleaning process, so the trigger is not cocked, which may be a factor. Any input on why I may not be able to get the bolt back in or ideas on what I need to do to get it in will be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your reply and guidance. I was able to recock the bolt and successfully reinstall the bolt. Thanks again! I did not see any deer on my Saturday hunt, but one week left of muzzleloader season here in Maine, and I look forward to my time in the woods and hopefully shooting my first deer with a muzzleloader using my antlerless permit.

Latest posts

Back