What Knight is this ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregdaws

Reaction score
Knight LRH1.jpgKnight LRH 2.jpgKnight LTH 3.jpg
Anyone know anything about this model ? assuming that it's a Long Range Hunter but I have not seen a stock quite like this. Can someone shed some light on the model, is the stock standard? I assume that it's intended for 3 position target shooting. I have a few Knights but have never seen a stock quite like this.

Any help appreciated

Thanks guys ! !

If anyone else has info I'd be grateful, thanks

To be honest, it maybe a 52 cal. It's advertised with no details other than .50 Knight, hence my asking the forum members for information. I recognize it as an LRH but I have never seen the stock in that configuration. Most of the LRH stocks that I see are kind of chunky and a bit ugly. Thanks for your help.

That fluting is what got Knight in trouble 😂 look under the barrel and you should see E H Shaw inscribed. Thats who sued and won over copyright infringement . Nice Long Range Hunter .
What was the story behind the fluting and the copyright infringement, I've not heard that one before.

On a separate note, I bought it !! Like I need another rifle LMAO.

What was the story behind the fluting and the copyright infringement, I've not heard that one before.

On a separate note, I bought it !! Like I need another rifle LMAO.
Under the barrel is the license info Giving Shaw credit . Knight got sued by E R Shaw for copyright infringement on the spiral fluting . Hence the license agreement which they placed where it isnt visible
IMG_2411.jpeg

It was during the time they were owned by Pradco after the Watleys . Been to longto remember much 😁. But you got a nice gun for sure . I always likedthe LRH and the beavertail stock

Pradco basically put Knight under during their time of ownership that and the million dollar tk2000 lawsuit they lost forthe idiot who blew himself up loading

We DWB's have a saying, "What's "need" got to do with it"?:thumb::thumb:
You are right. It has nothing to do with it !!

I'm really happy with the rifle. It arrived two days ago and even came with a Lehigh bare primer adapter and plug that I wasn't aware of when I purchased it. I was lucky to find it. Living North of the boarder some of the Knight's are pretty rare. I have a can of BH209 that I have been hanging onto for a while now, think I am going to crack it open this week and Have some fun at the range.

I’ve got the same exact gun. It’s a bit heavy & bulky built but I really like the way it feels & fits, not to mention how well it shoots.

85gr weighed BH209, Lehigh conversion, Fed 209A, Traditions Ridgeback sabots, 265gr Fury

Greg

Why flute the barrel on a heavy stocked rifle like that? Seems odd

Back