“No Politics” rule… makes this the best Forum going!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been a member of two specific firearms forums since 2004. One of them has nearly been derailed by political arguing, since the 2020 election.

I followed a well-respected member from this Forum, as he started his own Forum. By far, the most new posts in that Forum are in its “Politics” section, and virtually all from one poster. It’s not thoughtful content, just posting links to various clickbait conspiracy theories…

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLAUD THE MODERN MUZZLELOADER ADMINISTRATOR AND MODERATORS, for keeping this Forum as “politics-free” as reasonably possible!

I think that’s one of the big reasons behind this Forum’s consistent civility!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! 👍

deleted post was quoted here
Glad to hear it! Personally, I feel this is an ML forum and Politics and Religion should not be discussed. People come here for help with their ML's. All of us with experience are glad to help and inform others from their experience what works and doesn't. While we all may not agree on what is posted, we can pick and choose what we feel will. Like the ole saying goes there are many ways to do something. It's up to each individual to pick and choose what they feel will work for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a Sixgun poster over on the Ruger forums. It had a Politics and 2A forum I sometimes visited.
A poster there called Sixgun drove me away with his nastiness around the 2016 election. Just wonder......

He’s not using muzzleloader48 in the sister forum that I could find, but I think ML48 is him too along with the others. That’s shady as …. Welllllll you know……
sister forum ? it that the one that doesn't have a inline section ?

You guys all have too much time on your hands. The old saying sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me... When I come across something IRL I don't like, I just keep moving on. And then, on the internet!?.. lol... I refuse to let someone else's actions raise my blood pressure. You guys are way too sensitive... But by all means, keep this thread going with your complaints....

There's plenty of lies from the news that support each side . One news side is particularly fond of rewriting history that we have all recently lived through . Strictly talking about news coverage .........

Back