#11 caps

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAZY!! They are good Caps, But I’m not gonna pay that kinda money, CCi Caps work EVERY bit as well, My 1,200 Yard shoots were done with Plain #10 Pistol Caps :) Gotta love the Holy Black :lewis:
I picked up some #10 on accident a few years ago. Sometimes I have to hammer them a couple of times to get them to go off. I just figure that will help keep me from flinching😜

Been looking for caps for about four months. Finally found some Winchester #11's at Larry's Sporting Goods, Nampa, Idaho. They weren't priced, and I didn't ask, I just put two tins on the counter. I've drawn for muzzleloader controlled hunts for deer, elk, and antelope, and feared I might have to use a sling-shot to launch my bullets. With tax, I payed about $32 for two tins. 🤨

Been looking for caps for about four months. Finally found some Winchester #11's at Larry's Sporting Goods, Nampa, Idaho. They weren't priced, and I didn't ask, I just put two tins on the counter. I've drawn for muzzleloader controlled hunts for deer, elk, and antelope, and feared I might have to use a sling-shot to launch my bullets. With tax, I payed about $32 for two tins. 🤨
You done good!/Ed

And, the surprising fact was that the caps had just arrived, he went to the back room and came out with an unopened 2500 ct. box. I’m happy that some fresh stock is appearing on the shelves. Oh, I also bought a bottle of T7 3F with a date of 7-21.

i found some Winchester also. Only paid about 8$ a ti though…

Visited the Lawton Academy store yesterday. No powder, no caps and little selection of bullets/sabots. They did have three boxes of .50 caliber round balls.

They’re 1075 size plus caps, basically the same as CCI #11 magnum caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back