~ 19 foot Python killed in Florida

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18 feet 8 inches :ss:

And that thing is just plain disgusting. I hate snakes with a passion and smash every rattle snake i find around here. No use for them at all. Poisonous snakes that is.

That's a bigga snake.

I hate snakes with a passion and smash every rattle snake i find around here.
So do i. Last year i saw a western diamondback about 7 feet long crossing the road. Locked up the rear brakes on my old GM dually and ground him up.

I've watched several TV shows about this problem regarding those invasive species of snakes and lizards. They should feed those monster snakes with the pet owners that let them loose! :twisted:

There was a little girl in my county who was killed by her stepfather's "pet" python.

Pato have you ever handled a big snake ? Damned strong devils they are !

We have some big ones here as well and when alone it's better not to meet up with a really big one !

image001.jpg

I would NOT want to meet that one..........alone or with a crowd! :affraid:

I kill them all.

I was told that rattlers won't be above 7500 ft. I'm sure I believe that, but I never hunt that low anyway.

Yeah, but what about timber rattlers? I seem to remember those are pretty high. Although i've never seen one.

I only kill the poisonous ones. We have resident Indigo, black racers, hog-nose, pine, and rat snakes that I don't kill. Mostly coral snakes on my place.

In Wyoming I was taken to a hill with ledges and caves that snakes migrated to for the winter. There was buzzing everywhere on that hill.

Pato around za we are not really concerned about the pythons , what we look out for are puff adders , spitting cobras and the mambas ....all of them are rather ill tempered and have deadly bites.

I saw a boomslang in a branch over the eave of a house (hut) when I was in Natal. Luckily, I never came across a black mamba. :Hide:

I grew up in Pennsylvania, and if you really wanted to find an Eastern Rattlesnake you could. Organized rattlesnake hunts were a late summer Event for a few thrill seekers.
But my fear :affraid: was coming across the silent Copperhead Snake
http://fishandboat.com/copprhe.htm
while trout fishing the shaded, cold water streams of mountainous PA. Yea...I too hate snakes.

uugh u just make my skin crawl marty. i friggin hate snakes with a passion.

Pato the boomslang don't normally bite as its mouth are on the small side , the mamba on the other hand can lift 2/3 of its body of the ground and look a full grown man in the eye and move with speeds up to about 10 mph. And they are aggresive to boot.

Back