1st post

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunt12ga

Reaction score
Hello all. I found this site via a post by FrontierGander on another message board. I definitely like what I've read so far. It's not hard to see that you all love waiting on smoke to clear!

A bit about me:
I live in southeastern Illinois, just miles from the Indiana border. I'm a husband, daddy to the 3 greatest kiddos ever (sorry, it's a proven fact :D ) and I'm an outdoor nut. I started out squirrel hunting and then my squirrel hunting buddy got me into archery deer hunting. I decided to buy a gun tag that fall and shot my first deer with my dad's .45 Kentucky rifle. I've been hooked on smokepoles since. I shot a sidehammer for a while, but ended up with an Optima 209. I sold it a couple months ago after hunting with it for several seasons and now I have an Optima Elite .50. I've only had it out once but was blown away with its accuracy at 100 yards. I bought some Blackhorn on my last trip to Cabela's in St. Charles, MO and I can't wait to light some of it up.

I think I'm going to enjoy spending time on this forum. If any of you are in my area PM me and I'd be glad to get together for some shooting! Take care-

rw

A warm welcome from the country where people(not all) doesn't believe in Ml for hunting - Germany!

Regards

Kirrmeister

:D :) 8)
WELCOME ABOARD :!: :!: :!: :!: Great place to hang out and learn about the muzzleloading world :!: :scratch: :!: :scratch: It's also a place to view pics and read about hunting adventures and laugh a bit :!: :!: :!: :!:
Great to have another ILLINI on board :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, if there is ever a question to be had you'll find the answer here.

Welcome. I too am new to Muzzleloading and love this Forum. Great place to get information. Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back