52 ultra lite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you do me a favor and measure the LOP for me. I want to see if what Knight claims is correct.

My UL is 13 1/2" LOP.

Attachments

• DSCF1414.JPG
    DSCF1414.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1415.JPG
    DSCF1415.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1416.JPG
    DSCF1416.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 7
I do have a composite stock for it. May not be as ULTRA light. But would still be lighter than it is now in a laminate T-hole with a full length barrel. Someday somewhere i may find a UL Knight stock for sale. Its just one of MANY projects i want to do.

I called knight, they wouldn’t sell me a stock, i have the ultra lite in 45 and 50, so i just move the stock off of one. the nice thing about knights are everything seems interchangeable, It should shoot good, dbowling cut a 52 down to 20 inches and I believe he said it shoots good. I opted for 22 inches. it balances good

Looks sweet. I'm still regretting not buying a .52 I came across when I had the chance to get it super dirt cheap. I like the lighter guns as well. I have disc Elite's now.. sold my Extremes.

Someone on this board was able to buy a UL stock from Knight. I can't recall who or how they did it. It was a year or two ago. Maybe they will see this and chime in.

Back