52 ultra lite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email I got on 1-13-21 when I asked to buy an UL stock:
You can Sir. But be aware that it is not an exact fit to the Mountaineer barrels. It will not free float it. And we have seen in the past that it can cause accuracy issues. They run $340 plus shipping and handling.

Justin Perry
General Manager
Knight Rifles
423-507-4797
866-518-4181
[email protected]
www.Muzzleloaders.com

Man they are all over the map, i was told no, i guess they got quite a few inquiries to change their minds. the barrel fell in, i have tho check for free float

My mistake,I emailed Justin, on 11-7 , i was they do not sell the ultra lite stock

Email I got on 1-13-21 when I asked to buy an UL stock:
I believe adding a shim under the lug would take care of the free float issue.I believe sabotloader has put a super disc in one with no issues

Correct - 2 Super DISC's in the Kevlar stock.

Floating is a very close fit. Some - it may not float at all. I really prefer the non-float because the stock is a composite it does not react like wood.

Super-DISC.jpg

This is a Mountaineer in a Kevlar

Mntneer-45-FT.jpg

I would bet but do not know if Jeff put that rifle together is probably bedded in the stock.

No , jeff cut and crowned the barrel, and did the ram rod mods, I dropped it in the stock, it basically fell in.as soon as I get a scope on it I will see how it shoots and go from there , I don’t believe I have to do much. the gun balances nice , love that stock and a 52 cal

Back