.54 Cal TC Renegade STOCK 1:48 Twist Bullet Test (i Bullet)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive recently started oiling my ROAs barrels with that Stihl Ultra oil between shooting sessions. As well as using it for bullet lube. Seems to be working well. No lead in these two barrels.

If a guy can get a Bore coated good with this Stihl HP Ultra before he Shoots, And then Start shooting, I would BET on it Not Leading, This Stuff Works AWESOME to Combat Leading.

So dangit. I found Lewis’s videos on YouTube and was blown away. I couldn’t believe the accuracy. I have a couple hawkens and have never gotten anywhere near the accuracy Lewis gets. Have shot maxi balls and PRBs since ...I dunno...the early 80’s or so. Lewis hits YouTube and I’ve shot one of my hawkens all afternoon with no better luck, bought a Lyman peep, ordered parts, ordered nasa and bought some Stihl oil.

so I’ve done all this stuff to get some type of improvement. I come back to this thread to learn how to mix this lube stuff up and read all about this I bullet. Is there a conical I can easily obtain to try? I mean a fella ought to get some incremental improvement right?

Latest posts

Back