58 is Dialed in!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it does in the Admin panel area lol, you can see who/what mod edited a post/category.

I know, but only you can see that. You can edit your post, and nobody will know.

I can only edit a post right after they post it. After a little while it shows I did it.

Anyway, 200yds is too far.  :clown: 

Cmon Jon. Show us you're a hunter, and not just a shooter. Get close. Use hunting skills, not shooting skills.

Do it like a mountain man.

lol getting close is never an option out there in the woods. MB was easy to hunt compared to our lay of the land. You come here for a hunt, i guarantee you'd swear at me the minute you saw the hunting area.

This may shock you, but i've never hunted MB. It was as new to me as you guys. I hunt lots of open areas.

Certainly, you can get closer than 200 yds? Didn't you kill your last buck there at 100yds?

I assume you're talking about New Mexico?

yep, but there are times when 200 yards is a close shot.

I actually was talking about colorado, up in unit 84 where we normally go. Its tough hunting if u consider it hunting lol.

Well, you hard head. You better not miss. I'll never let you live it down.

hey 200 yards is just in case its needed, I plan on trying to get a good buck this time around lol. Plus the bear hunt too offers me more chances at shots.

None of us will let you live it down....

My hunting buddy' son also said he cannot miss ...we remind him till this day about his crappy shot !

FrontierGander said:
hey 200 yards is just in case its needed, I plan on trying to get a good buck this time around lol. Plus the bear hunt too offers me more chances at shots.
Did you already draw the tags for deer and bear?

Latest posts

Back