Another Newbie from the Great White North

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cadeuses

Reaction score
Hi folks. New Canadian member of the boards and new smoke pole owner also. My choice of BP rifle was the TC Pro Hunter Encore XT Stainless 50 caliber model 5722. Slowly gathering all the components I need to get the most from this new purchase, mostly based on the information I have gathered from the informative posts here.

Very helpful info and I would like to thank all of you for posting tips and tricks that help to guide newbies like myself.

Thanks and have a great day.

Cadeuses

Welcome to the forum. And feel free to ask questions. I personally know very little about your rifle, other then handling a Pro Hunter once. Keep us posted as to how it shoots for you.

One bullet most all T/C rifles shoot well are the 250 and 300 grain Shockwaves. I would bet they shoot the 200 grain .40 caliber Shockwaves well too. I shoot them in my T/C Black Diamond XR with great results.

Welcome to the Forum. Glad you found us. Lots of great guys always willing to help.

Welcome to the camp fire. Great place to hang around, pop open your favorite brewski and join in on the conversation. :!: :!:

Ray...............

Latest posts

Back