Anyone tried Beartooth Bullets?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never tried them but it looks just like a Harvester HC
44-325-LFNSS.jpg

BTW the Harvester hard cast is cheap too (13.99/50 in 330gr) and you can get them in .451

Not with a M-L. I have loaded them for my 357 & 44 cal Handguns. I have also shot lead bullets out of a M-L, held in a sabot. They shot fine & I took one deer with a 44 cal bullet.

If you were to use some type of WFN lead slug in your M-L, I'd think it would work just fine. As always, shot placement is paramount.

Hardcasts kill just fine if the fps at impact and metplat size work well together. Rapid tissue displacement and penetration kill very well. One year i used a 300gr+ hardcast RNFP. He walked right under my stand. Went in his spine, through his chest cavity and about 5ft into the ground. he dropped like a rock.

I have em for my 44 mag... love em... shoot well and hit hard.... Im going to order some in .430 300 gr.... All the ones I have are .432 for my marlin lever and ruger Redhawk.... Id get them W/O the Gass Check though.... When I tried putting some .430 in a mmp sabot black the GC pushes against the base and spreads the predals out too much.

Back