Are there any Good Deals on Knight Elites anymore?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe in Michigan you need a FFL to order a handgun or if your ordering a Encore or muzzleloader that you can change barrels. Any other I have heard should be legal to ship without a FFL.

Based on my past experiences with all persons involved with shipping ANY TYPE of firearm be it a ML or a CF rifle you will truely be a lucky person if the individual you deel with at UPS, USPS, or FedEX, has any idea what so ever what the hell :evil: thay are talking about or what the gun laws actually say. If you ask ten different employees of the above you will likely get ten different versions of "no I can not ship it". I have only one shipper by me a UPS hub where thay are willing and even freindly about shipping firearms for me.

All otheres including FedEx, 3 USPS in 2 different states no less, all out right simply refused to ship my firearms for me. Thay all gave me a BS story about the ATF says it a no no to ship my guns, even to a FFL holder. The USPS less than amile from my home would not ship my ML even though I had a copy of the ATF regs that said thay could. I wound up at my old stand by UPS hub. I got a big smile and a no "problem sir".

All this UPS ever asked of me concerning shipping my firearms was I package them so as to have nothing on the outside that even hinted at being a firearm.

Sportsmans Guide has Elites in SS for 199 and if you're a club member they are 179. Blued versions are 179 and if you're a member they're 159.

Latest posts

Back