Bench Rod recommendation

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin Joe

Reaction score
I just purchased a couple new bench rods. I just received them and they are nice! I bought the "Swivel Handle" bench rod and had them custom cut to 26" for use with my in-line front stuffers. They are solid aluminum so they have the back bone for loading. I bought two so I could have one with a loading jag and one with a cleaning jag. They're reasonably priced and Bruce the owner provides excellent service.

If you have been looking around for a top quality bench rod, take a look at the site below. You won't be disappointed. He is located in North Bend, Oregon.

http://www.aramrod.com/ramrods/index.html

Joe

Attachments

• swivel.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 798
Thanks for the link. I was just starting to look for a good bench rod. I like knights but like this price a heck of a lot better.

Those are nice looking rods. Having the swivel handle will help improve the accuracy, as well as doing a better job cleaning. I have a Dewey that I bought a number of years ago. It too has a swivel handle. When I need a new rod, I'll get one from him. Always like doing business with a small business.

Paul

If they are nice and solid that is a good price. I am going to need a 42 inch field rod and a 44 inch range rod for my new custom flintlock. So that might be a very good option. Thanks

Latest posts

Back