Bestill custom .32 in the woods

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After many years of wanting this rifle, she is finally mine. I wanted to share this story as I bought this more for the nostalgia of it, than the need for a squirrel killer. Let me assure you all, I will use it fully as there is nothing better than squirrel pot pie in the fall. I became interested in it because of the pride and passion dbowling had for it upon inception. Next came Bestill's excitement to conceive this idea into reality and lastly, the excitement and encouragement of friends here, many whom have never met, as they celebrated and encouraged and admired. As time went on, I was tickled to see posts both here and other places proving Jeff's exceptional craftsmanship and dbowlings excellent marksmanship. As is unfortunately the case, time took its course and the rifle was sold then traded, then sold again to me. Upon receipt, she had taken some damage and wanting her as pure as the day she was created, I sent her back to Jeff for repair. In his busy schedule, he willingly restored her and I just received her back. I couldn't be more blessed at every junction in this whole journey. As I get to know her, I can't help but think of the hopefully many years she will remain with me, until the day I can no longer utilize her, and I too will then transfer her beauty and talent onto the next. Who knows, it might be my grandson or granddaughter some day? Imagine how many fine men (or women) have held her in their hands, tasted her fruits, and relished in her glory. THANK YOU dbowling and Bestill for blessing me with her presence and THANK YOU Modern Muzzleloader for the forum to make this experience all that it is and will be!!!!

Latest posts

Back