• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD BH 209 & Primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoJo

Reaction score
Two unopened 10 oz. containers of BH 209; six 100 ct. sleeves of W209; two 100 ct. sleeves of Federal 209A; 30 ct CCI Magnum 209 primers (partial box); Plus - 24 pk. of Hodgdon Triple 7 50/50 pellets. The original retail of this lot with tax was a about $180. I am selling the lot for $100.

This is a local pu - or, as I mentioned in a previous listing, I am traveling from Fayetteville, NC to Cumberland, MD on Friday, November 26. If you live in proximity to an Interstate corridor North and West to Cumberland, we can arrange a meeting location. Also, if you have a friend or family member at Ft. Bragg who is headed your way for Thanksgiving or Christmas, I will gladly meet them at Bragg on your behalf. Please send me a PM if you have questions about arranging a meeting.

C3F13081-8694-4D12-8511-7BB700203521.jpegF4C5296F-97EC-499A-9A2E-DC409084AAFC.jpeg

Last edited:
Rojo, I would love to grab them... just can't meet you that day, I'll be in WV hunting until Sunday. When you coming back through heading home?

The way it looks now I’ll be headed down 81 Monday or Tuesday. But, I might be in Stephens City visiting my son on Sunday. Will you be available at all on Sunday?

The way it looks now I’ll be headed down 81 Monday or Tuesday. But, I might be in Stephens City visiting my son on Sunday. Will you be available at all on Sunday?

I will be getting home on Sunday, but not sure what time. I will most likely be available that evening... definitely could work out meeting you on Mon or Tues I'm sure, if Sunday wouldn't work. I'd like to get it from you if we can make it happen.

I’ll get them to you one day or the other. If you’re certain you’re taking them I’ll change the listing to "Sold."

Dang, I wish I would have seen this post sooner. I live in Stephens city and am also looking for blackhorn. Oh well, the search continues

Back