BH 209

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George,
I'm one county south of you (Md.)
I ended up ordering it from Grafs due to local resistance to stock it.
Try Shooters Choice (Dover?)
Let us know if you find it.

Tim

I have the same problem here in AR it is 200 miles to Memphis and then its just luck if they are not out so I order mine from Graf and sons but I order a case so my hazmat fee is only 2 dollars a can . I have been wondering if it is selling so fast in other places that they can't keep it on the shelf?Lee

found it

I found BH209 in a brand new Toledo, OH Bass Pro ($37 w/tax) and Cabelas MI ($40 w/tax.)

Thanks Guys for the help. A friend of mine lives near Cabela's in Hamburgh Pa and will get it for me. He has a place near here and comes down quite often to fish. Gander mountain is supposed to get it, but when you talk to the folks at the store, they never heard of it. The more people that shoot it will result in pressure on those who are reluctant to carry it, it will get better.

Watch that price you can get it from Graf and sons for 29.99 the Hazmat is 20 and shipping was around 10 by buying a case I ended up paying 32.80 a can for 10 cans as I remember. At the rate I use it that case wont last 10 months. Lee

Latest posts

Back