( BIG UPDATE ) Hornady SST in Bulk

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Jason H, called me tonight and asked that we please please stop the emails , as he and the Hornady Co. now see what we are asking for and that our needs are , and will look very very hard into it, he said that they do appriciate our concernse but they can't get any thing else done for being hammerd with all the emails , I explained to him that this was just basiclly from just a handfull of shooters .

So please I am asking the Emails to stop for the time being , we really have their attention and don't want to Pizzz them off to much.

Ron

Chuck I know aren't I a bad Boy :twisted: but lets see how things go and give them a little time to study on it.

My Wife Said I am a CRAZY TROUBBLE MAKER for years ! lol

Ron

Weel just got a Email from Jason he said , And I Quote

Ron truth was that we at Hornady were already thinking about saleing the SST in Bulk and you and the many many Emails JUst confermed the Dissition for us!

Ron

thanks ron i dont post here much because i bought a savage 10ml but still check here daily but the bulk 300gr sst is a great ideal

Grouse they should be white now ! (mine is ) is any one else still seeing yellow letters?

Ron

Excellant, I hope he gives a bit of thought to a bonded 200 and 225 gr 40 cal SST anda 275 or 280 gr bonded SST to the SST are excellant bullets and I shoot them a lot. Lee

Broombuck

Thanks alot , BUT it takes every ones help as they are not going to listen to just one crazy old COOT.

Broom you need to visit the smokey side of town more often ! LOL :yeah:

Ron

And people think hunter's opinion and emails, etc have no power....

that is really good news!!!

DW

No Idea ,

However I did suggest that they sale them just like the XTPs
100 - 200gr 100 - 250gr 50 - 300gr

But no clue yet!

Ron

Great news. WIth copper and lead prices going up, I hope they make them soon so I can stock up.

Back