blackthorn 209 in stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was at Bass Pro in Olathe, Kansas this morning. They had 10 cans of BH 209 on the shelf! $49.95 each, plus tax !! No thanks!

Same with the Bass Pro in Auburn Hills, Michigan. 6-8 cans of BH209 on the shelf at $49.95 each.

Thats awesome. Goex here is $21/lb and $12.50 hazmat unless i go pick it up. So who has it at this pricing?

Guess I'll stay with T7 and real black. Its not that clean, and T7 has comparable ballistics.

I'm seeing Blackhorn back in some stores. my LGS has it but they raised the price to $43.

I've been spending hours on the internet trying to find BH 209. I was down to 1/2 a bottle, with a bull elk hunt coming in November. Today since Sportsman's Warehouse here in Mesa, Az. was gearing up for some special sale April 10th I decided to give them a call. ON LINE it said BH not in stock and no backorder but what the heck. The guy at the counter said "hold on." He came back and said there were two 10 oz. bottles on the shelf since Friday. One bottle limit per customer. They're not there now :) Price was a bit crazy at $44.39 out the door but not scalping prices for sure. I wrote somewhere that my TC Impact! loves BH and the groups I get with near max loads (elk are tough) are good enough to make my buddies with rifles double the price of my Impact a bit envious. I learned just because it SAYS "not in stock" that might not really be the case!

I saw the BH online at Mid South Shooters Supply this morning, but with shipping it would have cost me about $75. I'm not ready to do that.

I bought 6 canisters from an individual on another board for $50 each. I didn’t really want to pay that much, but I have enough now that I can quit looking for a while.

Back