BP Dealers between..........?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firestick

Reaction score
Any dealers selling black powder between Cheyenne and Fort Collins? I may be making a trip that way in the next month or so.

Any dealers selling black powder between Cheyenne and Fort Collins? I may be making a trip that way in the next month or so.
I always check auction in Colorado.....haven't seen any bulk BP coming up....I guess BP is flying off the shelves as fast as firearms.

When Cache La Poudre Rifle Works in Fort Collins closed after owner passed on that pretty much shut down black powder in northern Colorado.

I had sold my shop to Cache La Poudre and then became an agent for them, purchased (bought out) a half dozen or more other shops for Cache La Poudre - from north Denver to Cheyenne. Got rid of the kitchen dealers along the way. We had a good deal being the only one around for several years, then Mike passed on and I sold his shop.

Back