bullshop bullets ????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shguns

Reaction score
I posted this earlier today, but with site maintenance going on it was lost.

So my question is for Bullshop customers.
How do you order from them and how do you pay for your order?
I have gotten two emails from them which include the price for what I want and shipping charge estimates.
I asked about but did not receive a response about how to place an order and how they would prefer to get paid.
Thanks for your help.
Scott

Last time I bought from Bullshop Dan I sent him an email letting him (and Tina) know what I wanted. I then got one back from them letting them know what size check or money order to send them. Then a few weeks later I got the bullets. At that time they were in Alaska and didn't take plastic. Sounds like oldfox has some more current experience.

flounder said:
Last time I bought from Bullshop Dan I sent him an email letting him (and Tina) know what I wanted. I then got one back from them letting them know what size check or money order to send them. Then a few weeks later I got the bullets. At that time they were in Alaska and didn't take plastic. Sounds like oldfox has some more current experience.

This was correct as of a couple of weeks ago

I emailed him and like you he sent me a pricelist on what the bullets and shipping would be. I mailed him a check for that amount and when he received that, he shipped my order. Got it about 10 days after I mailed my check

Thank you!
I'll email them an order pretty soon.
I'm sure with the recent move and all, the Bullshop crew is still trying to put the operation back together.
Scott

I have tried it twice and both times it tells me that the add is not good.

Latest posts

Back