Bushnell Trail Cam Warranty

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpb

Reaction score
This is more for the warranty than the product but I think Bushnell has a great warranty and are fast on getting it done. I had been looking for a trail cam and since I'm on a fixed income I have to really watch where my pennies are spent. I saw 2 Bushnell Trail Sentrys w/Night Vision on ebay that were listed as non-working. I thought if I could get 1 or both at a good price I could send them to Bushnell and pay them to repair them if it was not going to be too much. They were listed in seperate auctions as indivudial units so I bid and won both of them. The first one I tried did not even power-up. I boxed it up and sent it in and in about 2 weeks I recieved a brand new Bushnell Trophy Cam in its place. The Trophy Cam is a big step up from the Trail Sentry and it only cost me $20.00, $10.00 shipping to Bushnell and a check for $10.00 return shipping. It seems that the camera was under warranty and only at 16 months old. With a 2 year warrant on their products they rate high on the customer service with me. The other camera would shut of after a while and its being shipped back to me and should get it any day. I don't know if its just been repaired or replaced, but either way they still have great service.

Latest posts

Back