Classified Ad section?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Lately  there has not been a great flow of goods coming in or going out of the classified ads section of the forum. I am stuck between a hard and a hard place in either removing it or leaving it. If I do keep it. I think I will set a 3 month rule. If it hasn't sold by then, remove it or else it will be deleted. This includes my stuff as well ( Except Frontier's Lubes & of course, Mtn Man Emp. ) We are just looking at the general classified ads.

My personal vote - Remove it.

If it is removed, when folks want to sell something, it will just bleed over into other threads and become messy. Plus, I enjoy reviewing it. Looked this week as a matter of fact. Thought about buying those camp fire hangers and a couple other things.

I hope you keep it ,but I agree that after a time if they dont sell they need to be removed .

I vote to Keep it. I have had good luck selling there and Im about to post a couple items for sale. I dont however have any issues about removing items that have been there along time.

I am fairly new to this site(and to Muzzleloading), and I like it. One of the first things I did when I found this site was to buy a 54 cal. T/C from the classified adds. I think You should keep them. Most gun shops in my area will not handle used muzzleloading equipment. There is only one, Thunderstick Trading in Tucson, that carries much in the way of guns and accessories. That's about a 100 mile round trip for me. So, Yes I think You should keep it.

What I really wish you had was the "Today's Posts" option to list everything new on the forum.

When a new post pops up, there should be a big red button symbol on the side on the menu bar. Are you using your phone or a PC/Desktop? I know the forum on a cell phone is a very generic gray/blue color with no pictures unless switched manually to the classic form option which shows what we see on a PC.

test post once more, i always forget to look for the red button :lol!:

Back