• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE CVA Accura MR-X .45

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underclocked

Reaction score
Band new, never fired, never loaded - has all factory included accessories as well as factory box. Bought this rifle thinking I might be able to hunt or at least do some shooting this fall. Doesn't look like that's going to happen. This is the CVA model PR3222NM in Cerakote Sniper Grey with veil alpine camo stocks. ACCURA MR-X GRY/ALPN - .45 PIC.

Rectangle Wood Font Gun accessory Event

$524 to CONUS

Last edited:
Another heart attack yesterday morning. Would appreciate getting this deal wrapped up. I stayed at the hospital's triage (ER) until about 7pm without ever being seen by a doctor. I told them to get the needles out of my arm, that I was going home - and I did.

Another heart attack yesterday morning. Would appreciate getting this deal wrapped up. I stayed at the hospital's triage (ER) until about 7pm without ever being seen by a doctor. I told them to get the needles out of my arm, that I was going home - and I did.
Hospitals have gotten horrible
Please see your cardiologist ASAP
Prayers are being sent

Greg

I have had several different cardiologists and a surgeon. All were or are at that same hospital. I honestly think they made my atrial fibrillation MUCH worse but may also have kept me from passing sooner with the quadruple bypasses. They did a "clip" on something in my heart that made the almost undetectable amount of A-fib that I had practically disappear but now it is back with a huge vengeance and much worse. My life since July of 2021 has hardly been worth living. So I'm in no rush to prolong it. But thanks for your kind words and concerns.

I want this deal closed for a number of reasons but mostly because my wife won't have a clue. :)

I have had several different cardiologists and a surgeon. All were or are at that same hospital. I honestly think they made my atrial fibrillation MUCH worse but may also have kept me from passing sooner with the quadruple bypasses. They did a "clip" on something in my heart that made the almost undetectable amount of A-fib that I had practically disappear but now it is back with a huge vengeance and much worse. My life since July of 2021 has hardly been worth living. So I'm in no rush to prolong it. But thanks for your kind words and concerns.

I want this deal closed for a number of reasons but mostly because my wife won't have a clue. :)
I completely understand. I’m 60 now and I started falling apart when I was 50. The change in my quality of life happened so quickly and so dramatically that everyone I know in my entire family as well as myself were all shocked. Diabetes and cardiac problems. Joint problems and muscle spasms, hip replacements needed in the future. Two toes amputated so far. Just hit me like a ton of bricks, getting doctors to listen to me because of my age was almost impossible. They kept telling me I was too young for all this stuff. Long story short they finally found out I was right. The diabetes was so destructive to my nerves that I have no feeling below. My knee is except for pain in my feet from the constant, burning and stabbing, Now I have no immune system and I’m headed to University of Michigan on 25 May to go through their immunology protocol and see what their recommended treatment is. My immunologist is hoping I can do injections or infusions for the rest of my life,(that would be the minimum treatment) and that hopefully will stabilize my antibodies and allow me to be around other people.
Sometimes I just wonder what’s coming next? Whatever it is, it’s in God’s hands.
I almost threw in the towel on hunting years back because my mobility is so bad, but I’m still making myself go because I personally feel that being in the woods is one of the best places in the world if not the best place period.
I did give up most of my range time, and I only shoot a few times a year now where are used to shoot a few times every week regardless of the weather and temperature. I even did a lot of testing for one of the premium bullet manufacturers.
I sure hope that you can get out in front of us and then it doesn’t turn into anything worse for you. Saying prayers for you that you can get some of your life back at some of the enjoyment back.

Greg

Getting old isn't for the young. At almost 76, the fire and the drive is dwindling. The things you took for granted, are now a chore. Things that were important, aren't that important any more. I didn't understand my Dad at times, when He was my age......NOW I DO !

I love hanging around the older than me gents. You guys tell it like it was! Them were the good olde days. You guys gotta hang on for the benefits of training us pups. Without people like you, there would be no place like America, the United States of America would not be the place it is now. Never give up, because the younger generation need you like never before. The world is changing to fast for me also, its just the olde guys that make Everyday living a joy..

Latest posts

Back