• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE CVA Accura MR-X .45

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The world is changing to fast for me also, its just the olde guys that make Everyday living a joy..
Don't cut yourself short Shorty [pun intended]. There's a lot to learn from younger people too. But be chosey. Way too many of today's young people haven't heard or read of what we old people have been thru or what we know thru legitimate sources. They've read or heard everything on social media, and the average IQ found in social media is in negative numbers.

Don't cut yourself short Shorty [pun intended]. There's a lot to learn from younger people too. But be chosey. Way too many of today's young people haven't heard or read of what we old people have been thru or what we know thru legitimate sources. They've read or heard everything on social media, and the average IQ found in social media is in negative numbers.
One thing I've learned from the younger generation is that " stupidity has no limits" 😁. And yes I have become more cynical the last couple years

Not ignoring the health discussion going on but dang it - Hey! Let's get this rifle sold as soon as possible. I am really disappointed that one of our members has strung this purchase out so long. I can understand maybe not having the funds needed for the purchase but notification of the lack of funds, or even that Bigcountry changed his mind would have been the best way to handle this.

So now... Underclocked is still wanting to sell this rifle.

Band new, never fired, never loaded - has all factory included accessories as well as factory box. Bought this rifle thinking I might be able to hunt or at least do some shooting this fall. Doesn't look like that's going to happen. This is the CVA model PR3222NM in Cerakote Sniper Grey with veil alpine camo stocks. ACCURA MR-X GRY/ALPN - .45 PIC.

This rifle is listed by CVA for $785.00

https://bpioutdoors.com/accura-mr-x-gry-alpn-45-pic/

UC's requested. price is quite a savings.

$524 to CONUS

1685372555791.png

Back