• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD CVA Wolf V1 nearly new

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have this sweet Wolf v1 for sale. I set it up for a friend at work with a decent little 4x Simmons scope. It was a starter package kit that came with some bullets, short starter, anti-seize stick and a scope base. I got a scope mounted and bore sighted. He got it zero’d for 100yds and shot it 12 times total. Then i showed him how to clean it, made him clean it again 3 days later and i checked that he got the firing pin too. Well he said he loved it and wanted me to take him deer hunting but that never panned out. I bought it back from him a few days ago when he had some $ problems. Its an awesome little gun and will be a super back up ML, tree stand gun, loaner, or a starter gun. Anyway i only need $175 shipped. Pretty good deal i think, considering malwart has their version for more than that. Maybe a sweet Christmas gift for a grandkid or someone in need. More pics if you want them.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I have this sweet Wolf v1 for sale. I set it up for a friend at work with a decent little 4x Simmons scope. It was a starter package kit that came with some bullets, short starter, anti-seize stick and a scope base. I got a scope mounted and bore sighted. He got it zero’d for 100yds and shot it 12 times total. Then i showed him how to clean it, made him clean it again 3 days later and i checked that he got the firing pin too. Well he said he loved it and wanted me to take him deer hunting but that never panned out. I bought it back from him a few days ago when he had some $ problems. Its an awesome little gun and will be a super back up ML, tree stand gun, loaner, or a starter gun. Anyway i only need $175 shipped. Pretty good deal i think, considering malwart has their version for more than that. Maybe a sweet Christmas gift for a grandkid or someone in need. More pics if you want them.View attachment 28881View attachment 28882View attachment 28883View attachment 28884
It's actually a V2 wolf. It has the speed breech and the V1 you had to use a tool to remove the breech plug! Either way someone got a great deal on the Wolf!😁

Latest posts

Back