Dad passed away

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jotjackson1

Reaction score
Hey guys, say a few prayers for my family. Our father, 83 years of age, passed away this weekend. No regrets and many memories to last us a lifetime. 

Jerry

Sorry to hear and God speed to him....your memories and keeping him in heart will make him live for ever with your family...he is at peace now...and prayers for your family....

RIP

Sorry for your loss. He will be in our thoughts and prayers a long with the entire family.

Ray

Sorry to hear of your loss, Jerry. I'm not going to preach the "you'll get over it" or whatever kind of sermon but it will get easier. We lost my Dad 30 years ago this coming Wednesday. Remembering the good times.
TC

Jerry, I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your father! If you need anything, we are here.

Jerry, so sorry for your loss. Keeping your family in my thoughts & prayers, Greg

Jerry:
My condolences to you and your family. You were fortunate to have a Dad that took the time to love family and make lasting memories.
Take care.
Nit Wit

Jerry, sorry to hear about the loss of your father.  Mine passed away last year and he was in his 80's as well.   My fondest memories have motivated my life and have never left me without a smile.

Most of us old guys have lost our dad. Mine was not just my dad, but my hunting partner, and my best friend too. I took the loss pretty hard, and can't say i'm even over it now.

He was the only person i've ever hunted with, and i've hunted solo ever since. I've dedicated all my hunts since then to him, and always feel he's with me.

Dad's are special, and losing them is very hard.

Thanks for all of the encouraging comments. Even though I have only been a member for a short period of time, each of you have made feel welcome. 

Jerry

Latest posts

Back