Do Dogs Go To Heaven?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbow Bridge Donations are made every month. We make our donations in our Guardians and visitors name from revenue generated. Donations are selected randomly from our database of shelters/rescues.

Each $100 we are able to donate provides 395 meals for abandoned dogs or 484 meals for cats at a Shelter/Rescue. And yes, we also provide meals for horses, reptiles, fish, small mammals and just about any other animal rescue there is.

Dog Food
46lb. bag - $23.00 average / 4.3 bags per $100.00
3164.8 OZ @ 1/2 lb per dog (30lb) per day = 395.6 servings

Cat Food
22lb. bag - $18.00 average / 5.5 bags per $100.00
1936 oz. @ 1/4 lb. per day per cat (10lb) per day = 484 servings

Donation amounts and the number of shelters/rescues donated to each month is based on the revenue generated.

People that treat animals humanely will all go to heaven. Animal abusers should all be killed.

If you donate to the ASPCA do the animals benefit or does most of the money go to the people that operate it ?

Most of these organizations use the money for administration costs. https://www.charities.org/what-percentage-donations-go-charity

Administrative Expenses: As reported by charities on their IRS Form 990, this measure reflects what percent of its total budget a charity spends on overhead, administrative staff and associated costs, and organizational meetings. Dividing a charity's average administrative expenses by its average total functional expenses yields this percentage.

"Administrative Expenses - Humane Society of America" we got into this years ago with my aunts funds (thousands of bucks) she wanted it to be used to feed the animals not the employees of the Humane Society. They (The Humane Society) gave us some crap not wanting to work with her wishes so I wrote a letter to the editor of The Philadelphia Bulletin. The Humane Society of America got hammered with lack of donations that year after newspaper article and others making comments with donations dropping off for a while. We then donated some funds to local animal shelters. Animals and the Philadelphia A's (baseball team were her favorites), so we contacted the Mayor of Philadelphia and his office got hold of someone that over looked the poorest kids in the Philadelphia. It was a list of the poorest of the group (120 kids) that got a ticket and coupon for $3.oo bucks each for drink and popcorn. They had a great time on the aunts donation. :) :thumbs up:

time.moves.jpg

I'll be very disappointed if all my kids (animals) aren't there when I'm on the other side also. Most animals when first met stay the same through out their lives, if they bite you on day one that will continue to a point throughout their life. You just watch them, live and learn.
That's fine as I have been hard to get along with too, so I understand that with them .... ;) :cheers: :coffee:

time.moves.jpg

Bad behavior from our furry children comes not from them but from bad humans. I often dream of having my long-gone furry face lickers come back to visit me.

My Son asked if I wanted to take care of his Dog while his House Sold and he bought another? Ok.

Two years later told him I was bringing his Dog back. Daughter in Law said I bring the Dog back it was going to the Pound. I told them forget it I'll keep the Dog.

About year later my Son said soon as he got a Fence up he would come for the Dog. Told him forget it I'm keeping the Dog.

I'm his. He gets up in the morning, says Prayers and at night is by me Standing Guard.

oneshot

Get rid of the daughter-in-law

We cook up a batch of chicken and a container of beef to add to the prepared dog food every several days. It's a cost in time and money, but a cost we never begrudge our dogs. On top of that, I think we put our veterinarian's kids through college through our cats and dogs.
Of course we get so much joy and unfettered love in return, and there is no price that can be placed on that.
2018-06-01 Jackie and mesm.jpg
Ron

The "Humane Society" is the one I avoid. They're not as bad as PETA as they don't take loads of dogs/cats and euthanize them to keep them from being adopted like PETA does. But they are against hunters and hunting and on, and on......
The ASPCA, on the other hand, operates no-kill shelters and truly love their rescues.

My view of heaven would definitely include dogs. I'll have a crew of my own! 🐶

f you donate to the ASPCA do the animals benefit or does most of the money go to the people that operate it ?

This is a new name given to an organization, I believe that was found that very little money went to the actual cause. They got caught and changed their name, whether they changed their policies or not, don't know.

As far as PETA goes I live in Hampton Roads with their headquarters, and the crap they pull I wouldn't and I suggest to family they don't either send any money there way. The others are no better most money is in the pockets of those who are paid to run the services.

Latest posts

Back