• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE DO NOT BUY OR SELL ANYTHING ATM

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the middle of it right now with Encore50A's account. Trying to get my money back from Paypal. Looks promising but it's gonna tie up the funds for a couple weeks.

Several accounts got hacked.....DO NOT SELL OR BUY ANYTHING ATM. We got some accounts locked down atm

Encore and Sabotloaders accounts got taken and another account was hacked.

We almost have it under control

I fell for the Ruger Old Army from 'ENCORE50A' too. Waiting on call back from 5/3 Bank. Encore50a is a well respected and well spoken guy and I should have taken the hint when whatever nimrod conversed with me after I sent funds via Zelle. How does this happen? It looked completely legit..

I have thought all along that I was pretty good at smelling a rat but the only reason I didn’t bite this morning on a $400 Ruger and a deal on Barnes bullets was because I didn’t have the extra money this week. I wasn’t expecting a scam to come from a well known member or a moderator. I’m beginning to think that there really are no safe transactions or safe ways to send money on forum transactions.

Ok guys, i think we got all the damage repaired. A couple people still need to log back in and reset their profile info. We banned the emails/IPs associated with the problem. A ton of Off Topic stuff was deleted too and i think i got all of it restored.

Just remember ALL sales should have a reply post in the Classified section. If you post a WTB and only get a PM....DONT SEND ANY MONEY.

Please improve your passwords

At least 11 characters
Use numbers, capital letters and lower case
Use at least one "symbol" such as * or & or # in the password

This will make your password a million times harder to hack.

Latest posts

Back