• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE DO NOT BUY OR SELL ANYTHING ATM

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should look like this
AxcaMdG.png

Put in old password
Put in new password
Confirm new password
Press SAVE

I’ve tried several times, says incorrect password, opps problems. Had code emailed , still says opps problems

the thing is, many forums, and such have a 12 character cap, so using the spectrum of number, upper and lower letters and symbols really comes into play there. I like the firefox random deal... but I'm also kinda boycotting google, so I just do for myself

Attachments

• 3mjsdq1o8rl51.jpg
    3mjsdq1o8rl51.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 0
the thing is, many forums, and such have a 12 character cap, so using the spectrum of number, upper and lower letters and symbols really comes into play there. I like the firefox random deal... but I'm also kinda boycotting google, so I just do for myself
Firefox is made by Mozilla. Chrome is made by Google.

A good way to boycott Google is use DuckDuckGo for your default search engine.

To be honest, I am computer challenged. I am working with an IPad tablet.
I would ask Angie then. Im PC oriented with some minor experience using a Samsung tablet which i never use on forums. Sony's tablets are something i have never used.

Welcome back. The fake you had a busy morning!
Ok guys, i think we got all the damage repaired. A couple people still need to log back in and reset their profile info. We banned the emails/IPs associated with the problem. A ton of Off Topic stuff was deleted too and i think i got all of it restored.

Just remember ALL sales should have a reply post in the Classified section. If you post a WTB and only get a PM....DONT SEND ANY MONEY.

Please improve your passwords

At least 11 characters
Use numbers, capital letters and lower case
Use at least one "symbol" such as * or & or # in the password

This will make your password a million times harder to hack.
Thank you

I almost got caught it this one. I've wanted a ROA for years for that price i was all in and ready to send money. But moderators stopped him before i did Thank God.
And thank you moderator and admins. For catching it before they went to far

I've been on here for a while and you get to know how some forum members post. After I got a pm from Encore50A about the ROA, it didn't sound like him so I pm'd several mods to see if his account was hacked. All but GM54-120 told me I was good to go and buy the pistol. Then after a few minutes, even GM54-120 came back and said I was safe to buy it. Of course, all these pm's were from the hackers and man did they pressure me to buy. Then after a few more minutes, I was banned so I couldn't post how I thought the sale was bogus. Maybe someday I'll get a ROA.

Here is one from 03mossy. He stated that he just got off the phone with Encore50A and I was ok to buy. I asked for the phone number and got this reply.
1660336112342.png

Sorry guys that this happen but I’m glad is was caught fast and taken care of.
Thank you moderator and administrator for working fast to get the trash out of here.

Latest posts

Back