Dressed up .45 Disc Extreme

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bought a Knight MHC serial # 0754 the other day that has a mildly pitted barrel, more like bad surface rust enough to dull the shiny finish of barrel and make it slightly rough, no deep pits though. It came with a Leupold Silver Vari-X II 4x12x40 scope.
Well I don't care for the stock that came on a Knight Disc Extreme .45 1:30 I bought a couple weeks ago so I swapped the stock, scope and bolt off the just purchased MH over to the .45 Disc Ext. and it made it feel like a totally different gun, 3/4# lighter and just feels way better up to your shoulder, jeweled bolt looks a lot better then the plain one also.

2rm1b15.jpg

fbgakh.jpg

2n0pu6g.jpg

looks very nice . I bought a rifle a while back with that same exact scope . I kinda like my VXlll scope with the front paralax adjustment.

this one has the front parallax adj., not real wild about the thin cross hairs for hunting especially in low light but will make due with it.

Dougs136Schwartz said:
looks very nice . I bought a rifle a while back with that same exact scope . I kinda like my VXlll scope with the front paralax adjustment.

Mine also has front parallax adjustment . Ill have to look again im not sure what crosshairs mine has . Im not real crazy about silver scopes . I have 2 silver Leupolds a VXIII like your and a VXII . Both came on used rifles I bought for parts . I didnt care for the looks but on the right rifle with the right stock they look nice . You nailed it my friend .

Back