DWB unleashes Super Safari

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RE: Re: DWB unleashes Super Safari

muzzlestuffer said:
fishhawk2700 said:
Nice buck Chet. I've been hunting for the last 10 days. All I've been seeing is dinks. Only shooter I saw, I couldn't get to come to the grunt tube. To many does around.
I need one of those .451 Super Safaris. I have the factory .504 and .410. I'm sure I'll find one some day.
Build one of your own

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I would rather have a "factory" Super Safari. I probably wouldn't shoot it. It would be added to my collection. IMO, with all things being equal, factory rifles will always be worth more than assembled rifles.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: DWB unleashes Super Safari

fishhawk2700 said:
muzzlestuffer said:
fishhawk2700 said:
Nice buck Chet. I've been hunting for the last 10 days. All I've been seeing is dinks. Only shooter I saw, I couldn't get to come to the grunt tube. To many does around.
I need one of those .451 Super Safaris. I have the factory .504 and .410. I'm sure I'll find one some day.
Build one of your own

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I would rather have a "factory" Super Safari. I probably wouldn't shoot it. It would be added to my collection. IMO, with all things being equal, factory rifles will always be worth more than assembled rifles.
Hard to find and to be honest with you the quality would no be as good as the ones that can be custom built. Imo

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back