Flo Max prescription ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The surgery is done with a laser instead of a knife. So far things are good now. It was done in March. I have not gone like this in a long time. Mark

mark/wi said:
My Doc was afraid my bladder was going to burst so I had green light laser surgery done. Things are much better now. I always had to go but could not. I was afraid to go any where. No sleep either.  Mark
I tried using my green light laser that is on my Springfield RO 1911 and it didn't fix my bladder problems at all. :shock: :D
Of course I removed it from the gun, first, before using, for safety purposes.
Ron

When I was 40 I could whizz over the cab of my PU and never get a drop on it! Now....I gotta whizz down a stick to keep it outa my sock tops!!

The Flo Max did nothing, I had no side effects, it did nothing at all, that is why I had the green light laser and now I can pee again. Getting old is not easy. Mark

I'm not taking anything. I've never seen a Dr about it. I just deal with it and piss a lot. My dog stops to piss on every tree and so do I.

i asked about flo max for sinuses, my wife said their is one called flo maze that one could get mixed up with flow max. one time a nurse that worked on my floor gave her neighbor a surpository for constipation that came from our stock on the floor. the next time she saw her neighbor she asked her how it worked. the neighbor said and this is no lie or joke or story. tasted awful and didnt work.

FrontierGander said:
oh my bad I was thinking FloNase
Be careful, FloNase caused my Eye pressure to go up and I mean it went up a lot.  I quit using it about a month ago.

Latest posts

Back